Firstly, GTA V has a release date for the PS4! Trevor and the gang will be arriving on the November 18th for the PS4 (and Xbox One). The PC version has been delayed until January 27th 2015.
Secondly, 16 new screenshots have been released which show the visual upgrade we can expect for the PS4 version of GTA V, which you can see below.
Thirdly, Rockstar have announced a few new details about enhancements that have been made for the PS4 version of GTA V.
- Will include new weapons, activities, wildlife and vehicles.
- 100 new radio songs have been added for you to listen too.
- Improved damage effects.
- Improved weather effects.
- Increased draw distances, finer texture details, denser traffic, and enhanced resolutions.
- GTA Online player capacity has been increased to 30 for the PS4 version of GTA V.
If you have sunk a huge amount of time into GTA V on the PS3 or Xbox 360 you will be glad to know that Rockstar will offer a player transfer to a format of your choosing, allowing you to bring your existing GTA Online character to the PS4, Xbox One or PC version.
If you are pre-ordering the PS4 version of GTA V, you will be given a code for $1,000,000 worth of in-game currency to spend on GTA V or GTA Online.
Lastly, a new trailer will be releasing at 2PM BST which we will embed here;
Are you excited for GTA V on PS4? Anyone looking to upgrade or did you skip the PS3 version?