This Friday, you’ll be able to get your grubby hands on The Division Beta. That is if you have pre-ordered the game, or taken pot luck with the waiting list if you have registered your interest in t the game
But, never fear, PlayStation owners have devised a weird trick to get around all that nonsense. Although you do still have to pre-order the game, which means you’ll need a card and funds, but the order can be cancelled as soon as you’ve done the trick.
Here’s how you do it.
- Load up the PlayStation Store on your PS4/PC, search for The
- Select “Pay Now” (reminder: no money will be taken)
- Search again for The Division and you’ll now see the game’s beta
- Download the game’s beta client.
- Now cancel your The Division pre-order – head to Settings >
- Find your pre-order transaction, select Cancel
According to Eurogamer, the trick works, We haven’t had a chance to check it out as yet, but a similar thing could be done on Amazon, pre-order the game, get a code, enter on The Division website, cancel order and boom. let us know if you try and it works.